Beginning in 1990, Acheson Doyle Partners oversaw multiple building projects on the campus of the College of Mount Saint Vincent, founded by the Sisters of Charity in 1847. Work ranged from programming, schematic design and budgeting services to full scope architectural services
ADP provided design services for three campus buildings which are New York City Landmarks: Le Gras Hall, the headquarters for the Sisters of Charity, was redesigned after major fire damage, its interior offices and conference center renovated and upgraded, and its exterior facade and mansard roof fully restored. Fonthill Castle, home to the College Admissions and the oldest building on campus, had roofing replaced and the original wood windows restored. At the Administration Building, overlooking the Hudson River, the grand portico and stairs were stabilized and restored
Other projects on campus included the renovation of the Grace Center exercise facility, and the expansion and interior alterations of the Convent Building, which now serves as a retirement facility for elderly nuns of the order.
Riverdale, Bronx, NY