Dalva Gallery

Acheson Doyle Partners completed an interior and exterior renovation of this 1901 Upper East Side Historic District townhouse. Changing the Certificate of Occupancy for retail use, the townhouse was converted into a 17,000 sf gallery holding 18th century French antiques. ADP preserved the original design of the townhouse, including wrought iron work, while incorporating new, modern amenities and upgrades.

Location:

New York, NY

Area:

17,000 sf

Completed:

2007

Category:

Cultural, Historic