Acheson Doyle Partners was Architect of Record for the conversion of this former multiple unit residential building, built in 1875, to a single-family townhouse. Working with the owner’s interior designer, ADP oversaw a full interior renovation including all new mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection security and home entertainment system. Interior features restored to the Italianate style include oak flooring, granite and marble bathrooms and recessed and concealed lighting. The townhouse was enlarged with a 3-story addition at the rear, and new stoop and first floor entrance of the building. ADP advised on exterior restoration and renovation details appropriate to the surrounding historic district and coordinated NYC Landmarks Preservation Commission approval.
New York, NY
5 Stories | 3,715 sf