Acheson Doyle Partners provided both consulting and architectural services for this gallery expansion. Designed in 1913, this Upper East Side townhouse is a designated New York City Landmark that has been converted into a commercial art gallery on the first three floors. ADP employed knowledge of the New York City Zoning Code and its application process to ensure the approval of the building’s use as a gallery space. Interior scope of work included gallery space redesign on the first, second and third floors. ADP completed a full restoration of the red brick and marble facade and designed an ADA compliant entrance.
New York, NY
Featured, Cultural, Historic