Sisters of Charity HQ
As overall campus planners for the College of Mount Saint Vincent, Acheson Doyle Partners completed the restoration and interior redesign of Le Gras Hall. Originally built as a theatre and refectory in 1874, Le Gras Hall later served as a dormitory, training center for nuns, and (most recently, after the building was gutted by fire) as the headquarters for the Sisters of Charity. ADP restored the exterior red brick facade, created usable floor area below grade, and reconfigured the interior to accommodate the governance of the Sisters of Charity with council rooms, conference center, offices, and a media center/library. The 18,200 sf, project was completed in 1991.